Notifications
Clear all

Montage Connect and Montage OS 3.51.0 - Firmware version error

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I have gone through the entire forum previous posts, checked YouTube videos, verified Montage MIDI IO settings (USB) and did factory reset. Still not able to get to work with Jon Melas Editor or recall Montage connect settings from Cubase 11. Everything was working perfectly earlier. But not until after updating Montage Firmware.

I keep getting Montage Connect error - Firmware version. Everything is up to date including Steinberg USB driver.

Please see attached screenshots.

Attached files

Posted : 16/07/2021 5:12 am
Bad Mister

Everything is up to date

No, it is telling you that it is not. (You have a very old version of MONTAGE CONNECT v1.0.3

Please download and install MONTAGE CONNECT V1.1.0 for Mac OS, if you are using a Mac
Or MONTAGE CONNECT V1.1.1 for Windows, if you are using a Windows computer.

You don’t tell us what version of the Melas Tools you have… in general, when NEW FEATURES are added to your MONTAGE (via firmware updates), often the supporting softwares must be updated in order to support the new features. When there is a conflict of version you’ll get an error message.

A new update for Melas is probably also available.

Posted : 16/07/2021 10:52 am
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for the update. It is now working. When I searched on Google, I didn't get the latest results. I will check the version history and install it directly from the Yamaha website.

The Montage editor was a brand new purchase and download. It somehow started working all by itself right after my initial post. May be it did because I manually configured my MIDI ports.

Posted : 21/07/2021 2:41 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us