Clear all

Montage Connect is offline (RESOLVED)

18 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Yes, Montage Connect is now working properly.

Thank you. 🙂

Posted : 07/03/2017 4:16 am

I have this issue with Montage Connect also, it says "Firmware Version Error". I am still using firmware 1.50.0, been a while since I used it : (

I actually first updated the USB driver to v1.10.0 and Montage Connect to v1.0.3 and got this error. It persisted after uninstalling those and reverting to USB driver v1.9.9 and Montage Connect 1.0.0. I tried multiple USB ports and restarted the computer.

Now lo and behold, as I'm typing this I tried using Montage Connect v1.0.2 and it works! nevermind... : )

Seems like the various versions of the Montage Connect software are picky about what firmware they work with.

Posted : 17/03/2018 7:37 pm
Bad Mister

Seems like the various versions of the Montage Connect software are picky about what firmware they work with.

That is absolutely correct. And the reason for Version numbers.

When you want to add all the new features and sounds, etc. of MONTAGE version 2.00, you'll need to update to MONTAGE CONNECT 1.0.3

IMPORTANT: You should really update your firmware as 1.50.0 was recalled (where have you been?)
Backup your data and join the set of us.

Posted : 17/03/2018 8:14 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us