Reputable Member
Topic starter

How about now?

Attached files

Posted : 21/05/2016 12:58 am
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Now you can click on the image. This is the way Montage knobs should be IMO.

Posted : 21/05/2016 12:59 am
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

A few more views illustrating the illumination effects in the darkness. See my comment below. Very practical in darkness.

Attached files

Posted : 21/05/2016 1:21 am
 Lgm

Your 4 month long knob obsession on here and Motifator has been nothing short of comical:D

Posted : 21/05/2016 1:23 am
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I've posted about it twice. 10 minutes out of 4 months but you were close. Someone has to entertain while we all wait on BM to answer the five thousand Montage questions. 🙂

BTW If you want these knobs or similar high quality knobs you can visit Digi-key. No, I don't work for them. The specs. on the pot shaft are 6mm or at least my 6mm knobs fit perfectly. The 1/4" size shaft-for-knob might also work using the set screw. I operate my M8 under a CP1 and at night in my studio which can be rather dim or dark. The original knobs in black are hard to see, too wide at the base also whereas these gloss finish knobs reflect the LED light and really illuminate. They have a practical application other than just being superior in quality.

Another observation it that the unlit area buttons are gray which blend perfectly with these knobs.

Posted : 21/05/2016 2:08 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us