Notifications
Clear all

Montage not receiving performance/programme change

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Tom
Topic starter

I'm trying to send a performance change within my Live Set via a midi programme change from a DAW. The option is turned on inside the Montage settings but the programme change doesn't seem to do anything. Sending midi note information works as expected.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Posted : 25/04/2018 2:05 pm
Bad Mister

I'm trying to send a performance change within my Live Set via a midi programme change from a DAW. The option is turned on inside the Montage settings but the programme change doesn't seem to do anything. Sending midi note information works as expected.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Each of the LIVE SET slots has a Bank Select and Program Change location, for selection. If I'm reading your question correctly, you want to have the MONTAGE automatically switch to a PERFORMANCE you have stored in an *active* LIVE SET.

MSB 62
LSB 00
PC 000

...would select the first LIVE SET location (remember some DAW start Program Changes from the number 1, others from the number 0. Adjust accordingly.

If you need more help deciphering the chart, let us know. Of course, I may have misread your request... if you are trying to change an individual PART within a Performance, then that is a completely different matter... Let us know.

Attached files

Posted : 25/04/2018 3:09 pm
 Tom
Topic starter

That's working! Thanks for your assistance.

Posted : 25/04/2018 4:13 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us