3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Member Admin
Topic starter

Check it out!

Posted : 21/12/2020 3:06 pm
 Kit

Yes, cheers. I've had mine only couple weeks. Coming from a MOX, which has way more useable drum-loops right off the bat. I guess I'll have to record my own custom-ones, for live gigs (I'm guessing this is possible on a MODX ?).
ps. I'm a pro, who'd prefer 100 useable, great, fat sounds/combi's over 10 million special-FX laden ones, lol ! The MOX has only a few Latin loops, but very useable, again. I find the MODX Samba, Bossa, Montuno etc loops not that musical... multi variations of almost the same thing... ?

Posted : 01/02/2022 3:06 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

Andy Lucia, Hot Sauce, Two Hands of Latin, Latin 4 Beginners, Canto de rua, etc.. are MOX Performances common to the Motif XF. If this is what you mean in terms of drum loops - then these Performances can be loaded into your MODX from your geo's MODX download page. For me it's:

https://usa.yamaha.com/products/music_production/synthesizers/modx/downloads.html

... then click on "MOTIF XF Performances for MONTAGE"

Even though this shows "for MONTAGE" - it's actually now more for MODX since Montage has these Performances integrated into the Montage's firmware while MODX can load this fully compatible library to gain access to the Motif XF Performances.

... if you do not mean the Performances but instead the raw arpeggios -- all of the factory arpeggios used in the MOX should be in MODX.

There should be the same drum loops, assuming you mean factory content of some form, available to you.

Posted : 01/02/2022 6:45 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us