Moving live sets using the new firmware

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Gary
 Gary
Eminent Member
Topic starter

How do I move an entire live set, or swap it out with another live set?

Posted : 14/04/2017 3:22 pm
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

Go to the live set. Hit EDIT. Then hit SHIFT-EDIT. You will now have a tool that lets you exchange live sets or copy a live set to a different slot.

But be careful! if you copy a live set to a different slot, it will overwrite the live set that is currently in that slot. I lost a live set that way. Fortunately, I had backed it up in a user file so restoring it just took a few seconds.

Posted : 15/04/2017 12:39 am
Gary
 Gary
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks loads Michael!

Posted : 15/04/2017 2:08 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, to complement the information's provide by Michael, i have made a video about copy, swap & exchange functions for Live Set, it's in French but subtitle in English.

Hope it's help too:

https://youtu.be/soyzTLdeZT8

Posted : 15/04/2017 3:59 pm
Karl
 Karl
Eminent Member

Hello Montage Forum - Is there any Windows software that enables us to export the current Live Set into the software, and then rearrange the songs into a different sequence, save that into one or more new revised Live Sets, then upload the desired revised Live Set back into the Montage?

The analogy is similar to how OnSong works in the ipad. You have a universe of songs that you can arrange into an unlimited number of set lists. You can then access set list 1 for gig 1; set list 2 for gig 2, etc.

I find moving songs around in the Montage Live Set interface to be a bit tedious. Would prefer to edit Live Sets on a PC.

Cheers,
Karl

Posted : 15/04/2017 9:07 pm
Gary
 Gary
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Joel,
I just watched your nice video mentioned above. There is one function I can't find a solution for but have a need for - perhaps you or someone else can help.

How can I delete an entire Live Set page including the page name?

Thanks in advance.
Gary

Posted : 07/07/2017 8:51 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, as far i know there is no way to delete a complete Live Set page.

You can copy an empty Live set Page to the page you want to delete, it will copy also the name of the source page, when it's done, just press on the page name and rename it as you want.

Posted : 07/07/2017 9:09 pm
Gary
 Gary
Eminent Member
Topic starter

BTW - I realize it's not a big deal to just delete all the slots and the page name, was just wondering if there's like a 2 button shortcut to accomplish this.

Posted : 07/07/2017 9:11 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us