4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Gabi
 Gabi
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello,

still struggling with Cubase here. I can record multichannel and arps unto one track now, but I cannot separate that track by channels. The only thing that happens is that the colour changes from red to grey. Here are all my cubase settings. What is going one here?

Also I get an error at each start saying monateg 1 out not assigned but in the midi settings it is clearly assigned. What is that?

Attached files

Posted : 03/11/2016 1:12 pm
Gabi
 Gabi
Estimable Member
Topic starter

aaaah, success! it does work, but the split tracks end up down way at the bottom somewhere and I wasn´t looking there....
what are all those strange track names down there? so first we have midi 1 to 16 and underneath we have midi 01 5, 01 3, 01 6, 01 1, 01 4, 01 2 and the same again and this is where the split tracks end up. why? and what do all those midi track numbers mean?

Posted : 03/11/2016 1:38 pm
Bad Mister

Struggling with Cubase... (you should contact Steinberg via your MySteinberg Account, or simply look up "DISSOLVE PART" in the Operation Manual).

You need to highlight the Track Data (select the recorded data) - if it was done in multiple passes (you don't say) you may need to use the Glue tool to make it all one block of data.

Once the data is all selected, go to "MIDI" on the menu bar, select DISSOLVE PARTS > By Channel.

Posted : 03/11/2016 1:44 pm
Gabi
 Gabi
Estimable Member
Topic starter

thanks, I didn´t see the tracks at the bottom. In my other daw when you split them they end up right under the original track. So I expected the same thing and didn´t see them.

Posted : 03/11/2016 1:56 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us