Notifications
Clear all

No SSS within scenes

18 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
Stefan

Jason wrote:

I'm not sure if ARPs filter out SysEx. Maybe they do - but you can try converting this SysEx to an ARP (say XX=00 as ARP 1 and XX=01 as ARP2) and see if switching back and forth between ARPs will get you where you want indirectly. Scenes can change the ARP.
Source: http://www.moessieurs.com/scene_memory-base-montage.html

Hi Jason, excellent idea! I will try when I have some spare time. Will let you know if it works...

Posted : 20/02/2018 7:04 pm
Stefan

Hi Tino,

thanks for the information. That's very useful. I was assuming that the Montage just sends out the SysEx data when something happens without being prompted. Good to know that this is not the case. I will try the ARP SysEx idea first. If that does not work out, then I will probably try the idea with my MIDI controller. Or maybe I just stick to what I have. After all one nice thing is that I don't have to use it anymore (I had to use it when using my Nord + the Integra 7 to make them fully compatible). It's just one less thing to connect and one less thing to worry about. Still hoping for a new feature from Yamaha 😉 .

Posted : 20/02/2018 7:15 pm
david
Reputable Member

Have you tried the midi cable loop for 16 part control?

Posted : 21/02/2018 11:25 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us