Clear all

Performance Merge doubt

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
roberto
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi people, when I select Init Normal (AWM2) performance and add or replace the first or other slot with, for example, the performance "Fr horn Sweel" I loose the common performance assign setting, so the sound don't swell if i move the super knob. but I must ressign- in common/audio/control page - Assign konb 1 to Part 1 Assign 5. in this case there are only one setting but in other case the reassign process may be difficult, there is a way to merge one performance copying also the common control settings ?

thank you

Posted : 12/10/2017 4:36 pm
Bad Mister

No. Of course not. When you merge Performances, the one that is being moved had its Parts integrated in its Performance where it occupied Part 1, 2, 3 and 4 ... in their new home the will have different numbers; when you move it it is now occupying different PART numbers... you must establish a new relationship with COMMON parameters of its new home.

There is a limit to 16 Source/Destinations for the COMMON level... whenever you add new Parts by “merging” those new Parts have no relationship with what’s already setup; What if all 16 were used... so, YES, you definitely do need to establish your newly added Parts in their new homes... not only are the Parts now in different locations some of the things addressed in their previous home may not even exist in this new Performance. In the original location Part 2 Assign 1 was linked with a COMMON ASSIGN KNOB that moved retrograde (maximum to minimum) what if in its new home no COMMON ASSIGN KNOB is moving that direction.

I could go on, but suffice it to say, you will need to setup a new relationship between the newly merged Parts in their new home.

Posted : 12/10/2017 9:52 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us