Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Problema con actualización 1.51. (Resuelto).

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 El
Topic starter

Hola. He intentado actualizar mi montage a 1.51 y no lo logró. He usado el mismo usb que usé para la actualización 1.50, he borrado ése archivo, he formateado el usb en el montage, he copiado el archivo 1.51 descomprimido, he insertado el usb en el montage apagado, he presionado simultaneamente el cursor arriba y utility, y no se lleva a cabo el proceso de actualización en el montage. Lo hice con el 1.50 y no hubo problema y con el 1.51 no puedo. Qué estoy haciendo mal? Cuál puede ser la causa? Muchas gracias.

Posted : 03/04/2017 5:04 pm
Bad Mister

Google Translate: "wave. I tried to update my montage to 1.51 and it did not succeed. I have used the same usb that I used for 1.50 update, I deleted that file, I formatted the usb in the montage, I copied the decompressed 1.51 file, I inserted the usb in the montage off, I have simultaneously pressed the cursor up and utility, And the update process is not performed in the mount. I did it with 1.50 and there was no problem and with 1.51 I can not. What am I doing wrong? What can be the cause? Thank you very much.

You must Power Off the Montage, hold [CURSOR UP] + [UTILITY] and Power On the instrument... continue holding until it begins searching your USB stick.

Posted : 03/04/2017 6:35 pm
 El
Topic starter

Bien. Ha dado en el punto. Ése era el error. Ya he podido actualizar correctamente. Muchas gracias.

Posted : 03/04/2017 8:58 pm
Bad Mister

You're very welcome!

Posted : 04/04/2017 11:59 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us