Programming Undo?

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Phil
 Phil
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Please forgive me if I have missed the obvious. Often when editing a sound, I make a mistake and can't remember the previous setting. Is there a simple way to undo?

Thanks,
Phil

Posted : 18/12/2018 6:38 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

Not one-by-one. Meaning - if you make edits to 3 different parameters in one session: param1, then param2, then param3 -- you can't back out just param2 so that param1 and param2 edits remain. You can back out of all your edits since recalling the original Performance from memory simply by moving to the next Performance (DATA DIAL) then moving back.

Here's a summary of what's available:

https://www.yamahasynth.com/forum/recall-buffer%2C-yes-or-no

Posted : 18/12/2018 7:20 pm
Phil
 Phil
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hmm... I'm getting a "404" error. Perhaps page not available?

Posted : 19/12/2018 4:29 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

The problem is that the link requires a "comma" - and the forum's code to translate text that "looks" like a link to an actual link trips up on the comma. You would have had to cut-and-paste the previous text into your browser's address field. I've edited the link by escaping the comma (switch "," to "%2C" ) so now the forum's link parser doesn't drop off the text past the comma. Seems to work OK now.

Posted : 19/12/2018 5:00 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us