Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Question - Yamaha Montage Wojtek Olszak Pack -

20 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes

Hi All , just registered myself as a new forum member after recently purchasing the Montage, would love to get a hold of the Wojtek Olszak sound sets if anyone has them. Otherwise I'll keep searching the suggested weblinks until such time Yamaha does make them available ...........we hope.
Recently bought Epic Grand and Organimation, some good patches in there to work with and alter accordingly to suit, however I still find the acoustic pianos in general a little compressed and not bright enough to cut in a live band mix on first impressions. I'm hoping to strip back and see if I can get these samples to sound more punchy with presence once I get my head around Yamaha OS system.

Posted : 26/12/2017 7:37 am
Manuel
Eminent Member

Here you can find how to get the pack: Moessieurs FB post

I downloaded it yesterday morning.

Posted : 26/12/2017 8:16 am
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Thank you Manuel for linking the Moessieurs facebook page.
To be clear, i do not share the file (so do not ask me to send it), you simply need to contact Wojtek by mail or via facebook private message and he will send you a link to download he's bank 😉

Posted : 26/12/2017 10:20 am
Topic starter

Manuel wrote:

Here you can find how to get the pack: Moessieurs FB post

I downloaded it yesterday morning.

Joel wrote:

Thank you Manuel for linking the Moessieurs facebook page.
To be clear, i do not share the file (so do not ask me to send it), you simply need to contact Wojtek by mail or via facebook private message and he will send you a link to download he's bank 😉

Thank you 😀
Happy Holidays

Posted : 26/12/2017 2:03 pm

This bank is amazingly original and of a high quality. The piano performances are fantastic, better than some paying banks, it's confusing elsewhere. I think it makes a step up the sound reproduction of Montage by exploiting its qualities (including beautiful nuances of play). Hatty Mr. Olszak

Posted : 28/12/2017 11:20 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us