Clear all

Registration

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

At https://member.yamaha.com/myproduct/regist/product/ I’m attempting to register the Montage. The model name is one of the required fields, however in the pop up MONTAGE is not available for selection.

I tried changing the country to US, but MONTAGE still not available for selection, so apparently not related to the fact that I'm in Canada.

I'd like to register my MONTAGE so I can then register to get the Bosendorfer piano.

What is the procedure for registration?

Thank you.

Lawrence

Posted : 14/05/2016 2:11 am
Michael Trigoboff
Honorable Member

I tried that too, and that the same non-functional result.

But there's a different link in a thread in this forum about the Bosendorfer piano. That one works, and I was able to download the file today.

One weird thing: when you log in, it says they're going to verify your information before you can get the download. But right on that same page you can click on something and get the download right away. In any case, I got it.

Posted : 14/05/2016 3:45 am
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Michael Trigoboff wrote:

I tried that too, and that the same non-functional result.

But there's a different link in a thread in this forum about the Bosendorfer piano. That one works, and I was able to download the file today.

One weird thing: when you log in, it says they're going to verify your information before you can get the download. But right on that same page you can click on something and get the download right away. In any case, I got it.

Thanks. I'll check it out. πŸ™‚

Posted : 14/05/2016 12:01 pm
Lawrence
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I’ve successfully downloaded from this link:

http://ca.yamaha.com/en/products/musical-instruments/keyboards/synthesizers/montage/library/

At the bottom of the page, entered my account ID and S/N.

(The box wasn’t there before, so progress!)

I've installed the piano and it sound wonderful! πŸ™‚

Posted : 14/05/2016 1:06 pm
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us