Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

samplerobot does not open in my system, is somebody got this issue?

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
natalini
Estimable Member
Topic starter

i use windows 10, last update. i could download samplerobot, dezip and install but when i click on the icone of SR for open the program, i have a windows of samplerobot telling initialise the audio and thats all, it stay for ever . no program if i click on this windows, it desapear, letting behind a windows installer that last for ever . even i cannot cancelled and have to use task manager for close it. is somebody got this issue? thanks

Posted : 10/06/2019 3:09 pm
natalini
Estimable Member
Topic starter

nobody using samplerobots on windows 10?

Posted : 15/06/2019 3:22 pm
Bad Mister

You asked if anybody is having this issue. Could be unique to your computer setup... try contacting SampleRobot directly.

Posted : 15/06/2019 4:48 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

From release-to-release, there have been historical issues with installation that get ironed out. The thread that I can find is Mac related - but I know I've seen windows-related ones.

https://www.yamahasynth.com/ask-a-question/sample-robot-installation-problem-on-osx-14-2

At one point there was some work-around to delete files or directories in Windows.

Found one:

https://www.yamahasynth.com/ask-a-question/any-body-tried-the-sample-robot-yet

Posted : 15/06/2019 5:30 pm
natalini
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Tank you Jason for yourte help. My case is notre unique but no answers from sample robot. That is pretty bad. Il got the gift but box is empty.

Posted : 28/06/2019 4:18 pm
Manuel
Eminent Member

Have you checked your antivirus?
I had mine once stopping all John Melas Softwares, it did that without letting me know, so I didn't know what was going on.

Posted : 29/06/2019 4:07 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us