Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Seeking some outstanding accordion sounds for Montage

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello, i'm looking desperate for a lot of good sampled accordeon sounds for my Montage, on easy sounds stage&studio i allready have a few sounds but i;m looking for more............greetings from the Netherlands, Stefan Verhaegh

Posted : 06/06/2019 11:36 am
Jason
Illustrious Member

There are many music genres that feature accordion and different types of accordions. You should probably narrow down by what you're after.

Kind of like asking for a good guitar sound without any more information.

Acoustic guitar? 12-string? Electric? Distorted electric? Picked? Fingered? Fretless? For rock? folk? jazz? tejano? 20s era in France? Modern UK? ... and so on, but for accordion.

Posted : 06/06/2019 12:37 pm
Topic starter

Hi Jason, the kind of accordion i'm seeking is for playing music from Brings, Querbeat, Paveier, Hohner and the most accordion sounds are not rich in sound, in ther Netherlands they call this "2 or 3 korig", some modern UK and German accordion sounds are welkome............

Posted : 08/06/2019 3:05 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

KaPro makes an accordion set for Genos/Tyros. The demo only samples two of the accordions - but there are more.

https://www.yamahamusicsoft.com/media/catalog/product/k/a/kapro_accordions_complete_-_pdf_documentation_2.pdf

Wonder if they would release a Montage version if any of those accordions look like they would fit the bill.

I'm still not quite sure I know the sound you're after. I looked up some of what you wrote and didn't turn up anything useful. Then there's a list that seems to start with what you want and ends with what you don't want -- but all part of the same list -- so not sure where the "good" ends and "bad" starts.

You can take multiple accordions and detune one vs. another to get a more full sound. This is a trick employed by owners of the Roland Accordion instruments for those going for the German sound.

Posted : 10/06/2019 7:54 am
Topic starter

Very good tip Jason, take the best possible accordion sound and make multiple parts with detune, thanks.

Posted : 10/06/2019 1:40 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us