Notifications
Clear all

Shortcut to parts Quick Edit screen?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Member Admin
Topic starter

HI I was wondering is there a button press or combo or something to get to a Parts Quick Edit screen? So far the only way I know how is using the touch display (Motion Control then Quick Edit). Im thinking there is a button on the right or something that can get me there but I cant find it.

Posted : 07/12/2020 12:37 pm
Bad Mister

HI I was wondering is there a button press or combo or something to get to a Parts Quick Edit screen? So far the only way I know how is using the touch display (Motion Control then Quick Edit). Im thinking there is a button on the right or something that can get me there but I cant find it.

Not that I know of... you can from the HOME (View1) screen, however, press the dedicated [TONE] button on the left front panel to select the row of 8 Quick Edit parameters, the [EQ/FX] button recalls the next row of 8 Quick Edit functions, and [ARP/MS] selects the next row of 8 Quick Edit functions.

If you press [TONE] initially it will show the “Common Tone” row of Knob Function parameters. This is because the upper [COMMON] button is lit on your right front panel. If you then press [PART SELECT 1], the “Part 1 Tone” row of parameters will appear... and so on

But if you wish to see the entire “Quick Edit” screen, you tap “Motion Control” > “Quick Edit” from the HOME screen.

A Performance can be stored with the Common row of “Quick Edit” Knob Functions you would like appearing.

Posted : 07/12/2020 4:17 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us