Notifications
Clear all

Someone came out to play with my Montage

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Scott
Topic starter

.. and they get along very well! 😉 Using the Circuit for some cool drums and synth sounds. LOVE the drum kits on the Montage, but sometimes you just want to get some real-time pattern tweaking going. Also using the Circuit to run some bass lines.

Of course I could probably sell my synths and drum machines because.. well the Montage. But one of my greatest joys is hooking up multiple pieces of MIDI gear, winding them up and then let 'em go! Have had some very happy accidents happen sound-wise. Mix, match, experiment!

Posted : 16/08/2016 9:42 pm
Bernd

Erased by Bernd #2

Posted : 17/08/2016 11:22 am
Scott
Topic starter

Bernd wrote:

You lost the dick-measuring contest bigly. Say hello to my Synclavier...

Wow. A forty year old relic with less computing power than a 1st gen I-phone. Well I guess you showed me, Sven!

Your drum machines in all likelihood have two modes: a pattern mode and a song mode to chain patterns. Montage lacks both of them.

Yes, because those things on the Montage called arpeggiators and scenes are totally worthless.

And an observation, Sven: The very fact you view this as some kind of contest instead of sharing ideas with the community speaks VOLUMES about your character, or lack thereof.

Posted : 17/08/2016 1:31 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us