Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Thank you Yamaha - your live streams have kept me going through these difficult times

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 John
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone at Yamaha Synths for all the live streams that have taken place this year. It wouldn't be fair to just thank Blake (he's the main one I've been watching) because there are so many others involved.

The streams have given me something to look forward to every week, which has been particularly welcome during these lockdown times. Watching the streams live feels so much better but we also have the benefit now of being able to revisit any of them to help with ideas with our synths. I also think it's great how these streams can bring together people from all over the World with a common interest.

The streams did cost me money though.... I've had a MODX since it came out but watching all the videos I just had to get a Montage as well. I've not regretted it and will keep them both 😀

Posted : 29/10/2020 10:19 am
Blake Angelos
Member Admin

Hi John,

Thank you SO MUCH for your kind words. I can assure you: I REALLY look forward to the live streams as well. I so appreciate everyone who comes and watches and hope that the topics we cover help people learn a little more about their keyboards. And I agree: The world wide audience and presenters have turned this into something special, and next season will prove to be even better! We have learned a great deal about the technology behind live streaming and have invested in better gear and art direction that will take the quality up another level. You'll see that along with more presenters and new content in Season 2!

Again, thank you so much for watching and we will most certainly be back for season two of Tech Talk Live in 2021! In the meantime I'll post events I'll be doing in November, December and January. We have lots coming up with dealer events and the "Believe in Music" (Check it out here: https://www.namm.org/support/believe-in-music-week). Stay tuned!

Posted : 29/10/2020 9:00 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us