Clear all

Thought My Mic Went Out

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
david
Reputable Member
Topic starter

For some unknown reason my Montage changed from my set A/D input from "Mic" to "Line". I was going crazy, my mic was on and the input light was on and the gain was up and the vocoder wouldn't work. I've never used the line input and my Mic worked perfectly while using the vocoder the last time I booted up. I didn't reset anything so some how it got switched to "line" from "mic". I was blaming my microphone. Could have been an inadvertent button press but if it happens again I'll know better.

It was also a surprise to hear my computer sound playing through my studio monitors coming from my mixer. Nothing was connected to my mixer until I realized that the USB was connected to the Montage. I hadn't made any routing settings so it was defaulting to thru-audio. My train simulator came up with a steam engine sound at 890 watts via JBLs. Holy crap I could have been killed. 😉

Posted : 11/07/2016 2:28 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us