Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Turn off internal sounds, but not external (USB Midi)

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi All!

Not sure if this has been answered already, but I can't find it.

I sometimes need to shut off all of the internal sounds or reduce the volume of them vs. the USB interface (I use for Mainstage). Does anyone know an easy way to accomplish this?

Posted : 15/11/2016 9:34 pm
Bad Mister

You have MUTE buttons to shut off the internal sounds
You have FADERS to reduce the volume of internal sounds
You have the KBD CTRL icon = Keyboard Control, if the green icon is not lit you are not transmitting to an internal sound
If you are using the Montage ZONE MASTER function, turn KBD CTRL Off for the slot transmitting via USB, and On for the internal PARTS, when you just want to transmit to the external device, select that slot using the PART CONTROL buttons [1]-[16].

Posted : 15/11/2016 9:51 pm
Trusted Member

Bed Mister I've just loaded my 4 library's and yes these 70 programs using waveform from these 4 libraries. My question was different, may I save my personally library with inside only a waveform used in 70 programs to have these programs functionality also without the 4 original library? If yes I should save my library and my programs and then make free the space for new library on montage cutting the 4 original library and used only my personal library saved (that use parts of original 4 library waveform). To be more clear....I've bosendorfer and other 3 library from easy sound. I don't use any waveform from these 4 library but only parts of it. So I ask if I can save a new library that contain my 70 programs that using parts of 4 library waveform, than if I can load my new library with these 70 program and cut from memory the original 4 library and if the 70 programs keep running correctly because they link to my saved library or not. This is my question. Thanks

Posted : 16/11/2016 6:03 am
Bad Mister

Instead of hijacking some one else's thread you should start your own. I've already answered you in some one else's thread:

https://yamahasynth.com/forum/can-a-saved-file-through-montage-connect-include-a-sample-waveform#reply-14683

Posted : 16/11/2016 9:10 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us