Notifications
Clear all

Unrealbook app

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi all

I’m looking for some guidance on setting up how I can use my iPad to change performances from a live set on my Montage using the unrealbook app.

Thank you.

Posted : 14/02/2018 10:57 am
Sladjan

You have to take a look into the data list book for your montage. On page 183 you will see the program change data for the setlist. For a change from one slot to another one you have to send three messages: 1) MSB, 2) LSB, 3) Program No.
The data list even shows those numbers in the hexadeximal format which I think the unrealbook app requires. So, for a certain slot you have to put those numbers into unrealbook, but I don't use that app so I don't know where you exactly to put them in but there is probably a manual for your app which explains that.

Posted : 14/02/2018 11:50 am
Topic starter

Sladjan thank you very much.

I’m also looking at setlist maker app. Have researched irig midi 2 as well and I’m getting closer.

It’s always that first step for me which is difficult but this forum is simply awesome.

Thanks again.

Posted : 14/02/2018 12:20 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us