Clear all

Update to v1.20

20 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes
Gabi
 Gabi
Estimable Member

also my USB stick is almost never recognized for recording songs and stuff like that. I use an old stick fot that, maybe not really compatible, but I have to put it in and out a few times before it gets recognized. Fumbling around in the back of the montage with a stick and not seeing anything makes me think I hope I don't ruin that input... I wish the stick could just sit there and be available withouth fumbing around. I guess I need to buy one from their compatibility list to avoid damage in the long run...

Posted : 08/09/2016 6:47 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello Gabi - fumbling around can get you into trouble ... I solved the awkward access problem with a short USB male to female adaptor cable. At least I can see what I'm doing. Got it from StarTech, €5.99 - surprisingly handy piece of kit.

Jason - I don't think the Montage recognises more than one USB - I'm wondering myself about a powered USB hub, but I don't see how the Montage can differentiate between USB sticks.

Posted : 09/09/2016 8:24 am
justin

When I updated to 1.20 I noticed one issue. The file was downloaded and unzipped on my mac. I formatted the disc with no issues on the Montage. When it unzipped it created a folder called Montage 1.20. Inside this folder reside the update but also a slew of PDF of manuals in different languages. I did not realize that all these files were present so when I did the update procedure my montage would not do anything. So I went back into the folder and deleted all the PDF and tried again, nothing happened. I then erased the folder for which the .PGM was located in so the only thing on the USB stick was the .PGM file nothing else. I then successfully updated the montage.

Posted : 11/09/2016 3:13 am
 Tho
Trusted Member

To Yamaha Team ( Phil,

According to the new updates statement is : - "User Arpeggio function has been added" and below is the video also talking about it by Blake Angelo as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEOyKtggZyg

So where is the instruction how to do this?

Thanks

Posted : 13/09/2016 2:53 pm
Stefan

Tho wrote:So where is the instruction how to do this?

There is a supplemental manual coming with the update. That describes it.

Posted : 13/09/2016 6:29 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us