Clear all

User Arpeggios

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Greg
 Greg
Topic starter

After running through the tutorial a few times i still can not figure out how to make my own version of the Percussive chords patch Arpeggios that play just the rhythm and not a melody and changes according to the notes held on the keyboard. I came close, but it still wasnt right because holding a single note would play four of the same note on my ARP and the MA_ChillnChord5 ARP does not do this.

Any ideas?

Posted : 17/06/2017 11:13 pm
Greg
 Greg
Topic starter

bump...

Posted : 18/06/2017 5:32 pm
Jason
Illustrious Member

I'm not saying you can or cannot program an ARP to do what you want, but there is discussion from Yamaha about users not being given the tools to produce all ARP types that are otherwise available as ARP presets.

https://www.yamahasynth.com/forum/distinction-between-scenes-on-preset-8z-tom-heartz

I'm not saying the linked ARP discussed is the same type you're trying to produce (appears to be different) - only that there may be a "match" in the property of not having a way to edit the ARP, with available tools, to do what you want.

Posted : 18/06/2017 6:30 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us