Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

User bank loading "Imperial Grand"

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I've loaded the firmware update and everything is working great! Next, I saved and loaded the Imperial Grand sample following the exact directions within the manual. After loading the sample I assumed that it would show up in a user bank. I saved it to "user" and then loaded. Now, where do I go to find the "Imperial Grand" so that I may play it! Sorry for stupid question:)

BTW, this is one incredible machine. It's really overwhelming when you think of the possibilities of sound design and programming.

Posted : 07/06/2016 8:21 pm
Lawrence
Trusted Member

Category search. Select bank. Select "Bosendorfer". Set MAIN to All or piano if something else is selected.

Posted : 08/06/2016 11:49 pm
david
Reputable Member

It automatically goes into the open or available slots behind the existing performances within the piano category.

Posted : 09/06/2016 12:41 am
Bad Mister

I've loaded the firmware update and everything is working great! Next, I saved and loaded the Imperial Grand sample following the exact directions within the manual.

What instruction exactly did you follow exactly. When loading a Library you do not need to load anything but the .X7L file. You say you loaded the sample. (?) what did you load?

After loading the sample I assumed that it would show up in a user bank. I saved it to "user" and then loaded. Now, where do I go to find the "Imperial Grand" so that I may play it! Sorry for stupid question:)

Again there is no option to Load "sample" so try to be specific, it's why you are lost, you should have selected CONTENT TYPE = Library.

Once you do that, the Montage does the rest.

BTW, this is one incredible machine. It's really overwhelming when you think of the possibilities of sound design and programming.

Agreed!

Once loaded you should immediately be taken to a Live Set which contains the sixteen Bosendorfer Performances.

When you [CATEGORY SEARCH]
Touch "Bank"
You will see: All, Preset, User, Bosendorfer (the empty spaces below the Bosendorfer Library is for additional Libraries).

Posted : 09/06/2016 2:11 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us