Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

v1.20 - Setting the receive channel of each part - Not possible by design?

17 Posts
10 Users
0 Likes

Yes, I understand, but let me say that it is as if I bought a luxury car and found out coming home that has no reverse gear. You ask to the manufacturer and he tells you that you should be aware that you did not buy a basic car and you need a new way of thinking (...and to park!). Of course you can restructure your garage or change house, but I do not see why I should change my NordStage 2 just to play a piano on Montage... I substituted my ES with Montage 7 and now? I hope Yamaha will seriously consider this point. In any case it is not a proper solution to replicate over four (or more) midi channels the same information. It is trick to overcome this lack. This is definitely not a new way of thinking....

Posted : 18/09/2016 12:07 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

I agree in some case it's a problem, depend on the second keyboard you have.and the number of zone it can provide.

Ask Nord to allow more than 3 zone on the Nord Stage 2 πŸ˜‰

In your case,you need to use single channel midi I/O when you need to use the nord as master keyboard, or you need to choose the piano single part performance for the CFX or use the BΓΆsendorfer who is 3 parts for Mellow or Imperial.

Posted : 18/09/2016 2:40 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us