Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Where are the Performance Arpeggios like on Motif?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Demoed Montage at local retail store but i cannot find any of the performance arpeggios I easily could find on my MOXF. Also I couldn't find arpeggios on most of the Montage live sets. I used to get in a groove using the MOXF with its hundreds of performance arpeggio styles but none found on Montage. Am I missing something?

Posted : 27/06/2016 8:11 pm
Bad Mister

No, you are not necessarily missing anything... Or maybe you are. 🙂 We think we understand what you are looking for... The Montage is clearly a different animal from the Motif XF or MOXF in this regard, while every one of those Performances can be recreated in the Montage, the programmers were encouraged to go in a different direction from previous models.

After all it is a new synth. I do believe that Easy Sounds will be releasing conversions of those Performances (with improvements) you can read Peter Krischker's response in the thread link below:

Easy Sounds upcoming release

Posted : 27/06/2016 8:46 pm
david
Reputable Member

I think he's asking where to physically go to locate the 10,000 arps onboard the Montage. I think he's asking for directions in the menu.

Posted : 27/06/2016 9:10 pm
Joel
 Joel
Honorable Member

Hi, there are, less than the Motif XF or the Motif but there are, i have record audition demos of some of them, you can listen here :

http://www.moessieurs.com/audior-moessieurs-montage.html

You can create quick and easy performances on the Montage as you want and you will learn more by create them than to use preset performance like they are on the MoXF/Motif and just play.

Posted : 27/06/2016 9:10 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us