Why would this be?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member
Topic starter

When assigning sounds to categories, I notice that the 'Attribute' list in the 'Assign' function is quite different to that in normal playing mode. For example, in the 'Assign' mode I placed a Moog sound in the 'Keyboard' category. and chose 'Synth' in the (not always too relevant) 'Attribute' listing. But in the normal playing mode, in the 'Keyboard' Category, there is no 'Synth' listed in the 'Attribute' list - you have to take a stab at 'FMX' or 'AWM2' as being the nearest. There are numerous examples across the board. Is there a reason for this mis-match, or is it just a loose end that got away?

Posted : 15/02/2017 3:53 pm
Bad Mister

Rod, I cannot follow what you are talking about. ???
"Attribute" is in the Search function. What Assign function are you talking about.

There is no "Assign mode" ?

Posted : 15/02/2017 4:52 pm
Rod
 Rod
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hello BM - I'm sorry, I have misled you (and myself) by confusing Categories and Sub-categories with Banks and Attributes in the process of assigning Categories to 'No Assign' Pfs. Now I've seen it, I can't think how I did that! Do you ever have One Of Those Days? My apologies again, and to anyone who has been baffled as well ... I blame Brexit meself ...

Posted : 15/02/2017 7:45 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us