Notifications
Clear all

Yamaha Montage transport controls and Cubase DAW

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 Eric
Topic starter

I noticed that there are transport controls on the Montage. Aside from their intended function to control the limited sequencer/recorder embedded within the Montage, can they be used as a remote to control the transport controls in Cubase Pro 8.5 ?

I look forward to any replies on this. Thanks.

Posted : 16/05/2016 9:29 pm
Bad Mister

I noticed that there are transport controls on the Montage. Aside from their intended function to control the limited sequencer/recorder embedded within the Montage, can they be used as a remote to control the transport controls in Cubase Pro 8.5 ?

No, at present the Transport controls are only for the internal Performance Recorder.

Posted : 16/05/2016 9:36 pm
 Eric
Topic starter

Bad Mister wrote:

No, at present the Transport controls are only for the internal Performance Recorder.

Thanks for your reply. Do you anticipate this feature being available in a future update?

Posted : 16/05/2016 10:05 pm
 Jas

Is now possible to control Logic pro x or Cubase Daw from Montage transport control? I really want this feature if it is still not avilable in firwmare v.1.20.

Posted : 01/11/2016 4:05 pm
 Axel

I changed my good old MOTIF for the MONTAGE to realize now, that the "Team-Work" with Logic now is far worse!?! Yes, the Transport-Controls even don't communicate with Logic...!?!?! Could this please be updated!

Posted : 29/12/2016 4:27 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us