Notifications
Clear all

Copying Parameters From One Performance to Another One

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

While in performance mode creating a performance, how do you copy the parameters from another performances that you like to that current performance? I read this in the Reference Manual on pg. 118 but it didn't go into detail on how to do it.

Posted : 24/08/2015 9:40 am
Bad Mister

Copying parameter settings from another Performance
This convenient operation lets you copy Common Edit and Part Edit settings of a certain Performance to the currently edited Performance. This is useful if you are creating a Performance and wish to use some parameter settings of another Performance.

It does give details about how to do it. That is exactly what the picture and explanation show. You can either copy the COMMON parameters, or parameters of one of the PARTs from any Performance to the current Performance. It explains that assigned Insertion Effects are copied as "Part" parameters.
COMMON parameters are shown when [COMMON EDIT] is lit. (With the exception, as noted).
PART parameters are those assigned to Parts 1-4, or the AD Input, or the FW Input specifically.
Like all [JOB] functions, you setup the dialog box, then press [ENTER] to execute.

What about the Performance do you wish to copy?
Please provide details about exactly what you wish to copy.

Posted : 24/08/2015 10:52 am
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hello Bad Mister, I just messing around with creating my own performance and was looking for a way to copy the parameters from a factory set performance such as Don't Look in USR 1: 062(D14). Thank you for the reply!

Posted : 27/08/2015 6:25 am
Michele

Use John Melas' Performance Editor, it's the best and straightforward

Posted : 02/07/2016 8:32 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us