Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

John Melas

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi. I found out that the editor of John Melas is paid "Motif Waveform Editor". I think the other editors of John Melas are free. I do not want the license I am using

Posted : 19/12/2019 5:33 pm

Motif Waveform Editor is a third-party software, recommended but not officially Yamaha-endorsed. It's really worth spending the money if you're into custom voices. With Motif XF/Montage/MODX you can skip the software (although you're not able to edit loops), as they allow you to create custom waveforms within the synth itself.

Posted : 19/12/2019 5:50 pm
Topic starter

Are John Melas Total Librarian, Voice Editor, Drum Kit Editor, Performance Editor, Mix Editor and Master Editor free?

Posted : 19/12/2019 5:59 pm

No, they are not, you can buy them separately, or as a cost-effective complete bundle.

Posted : 19/12/2019 6:16 pm
Topic starter

There is no section to enter the registration key in the programs. I didn't pay for the programs, but I do. all the features are clear. I wonder if I'm wrong

Posted : 19/12/2019 6:33 pm
Michele

If you don't enter a registration code, all the aforementioned softwares remain and work only in demo mode.

Posted : 31/01/2020 10:12 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us