live speakers

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
ray
 ray
Eminent Member
Topic starter

hello bad mister, I've got a pair of yamaha hs7 (love them) I'm looking for set of yamaha speakers to use at church with my xf, that will give me the same awesome sound i get from the hs 7. what ones would you suggest?

Posted : 01/10/2014 4:16 pm
Bad Mister

We have several lines of high fidelity Live Sound powered speakers that fit the bill. The HS7 are, of course, designed to be near-field monitors. Yamaha has three series of powered speakers. The size and power rating that you should get will greatly depend on the size of the room you are going to play in and the number of people you are playing for... and the situation (other instruments, etc.)

The Yamaha DBR-series

The Yamah DXR-series

The Yamaha DSR-series

These all deliver seriously high fidelity sound and remain clean and crystal clear at any volume - and I mean any volume. Many speakers don't sound good until you turn them up and then they sound good to a point and then rapidly decline in quality. These sound good at all volumes. It is uncanny how loud they go without ever sounding harsh or overbearing. Check them out.

Posted : 02/10/2014 2:46 am

no Stagepas?

Posted : 02/10/2014 5:53 pm
Bad Mister

Of course, Yamaha StagePas400i and 600i

Posted : 02/10/2014 6:29 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us