loading arpeggios from an all file

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
ray
 ray
Eminent Member
Topic starter

i have a user arp i saved within an all file saved a while ago,its not on the xf anymore, i can't find it because i loaded a new library that overwrit a lot of stuff, how do i load it back to the xf?

Posted : 25/10/2015 9:20 am
Bad Mister

Arpeggios are loaded as a part of the ALL data file. This will unfortunately overwrite the arpeggios already loaded. If you require to assemble individual Arpeggios from multiple files, we highly recommend the John Melas "Motif Waveform Editor"

From the Waveform Editor description: "You can import Voices, User Arpeggios and User Waveforms from Motif XF X3V/X3A/X3W/X3G or Motif XS X0V/X0A/X0W/X0G files. You can import Voices and User Waveforms from MOXF X6A/X6V/X6W files."

It will allow you manage your User Arpeggios as you require. You can open the ALL data containing your User Arpeggio data and you can cut and paste them into your current ALL data file, then load that file into the Motif XF.

Posted : 25/10/2015 1:05 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us