Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

looking for free voices and sounds.

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I have a bone stock motif XF6 looking for some new voices to play with. I cant find much out there, and I read that the Ronald and Korg sounds can be used on the motif XF is this true? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted : 29/05/2016 8:09 am
Bad Mister

I have a bone stock motif XF6 looking for some new voices to play with. I cant find much out there, and I read that the Ronald and Korg sounds can be used on the motif XF is this true? any help would be greatly appreciated.

"Ronald and Korg" is that a new singing group? No, some one was making a funny. There is no compatibility in sounds between manufacturers.

There are lots of libraries available for the XF, how many are freebies is hard to say. There are a few on the Motif XF download page
http://download.yamaha.com

Voice and Sample Libraries for the XF can be found:
http://yamahamusicsoft.com

Posted : 29/05/2016 6:03 pm

You can also get several free downloads through the Yamaha Music Production Guides from Yamaha Europe/Easy Sounds.
Instructions on how to get the relevant voice libraries are in the e-magazine.
I think apart from the Inspiration In A Flash, there are currently a Peter Jung Symphonic collection, the VP1 collection and the WP 10th Anniversary collection. You could also get the Motif XS Loyalty/XSpanded collections which the XF will be able to read.

Posted : 01/06/2016 1:00 pm

As this website is Yamaha endorsed I can recommend the voice libraries from Yamaha MusicSoft.
The prices are competitive and the files are instantly available as downloads after purchase.
You also didn't state if you have any flash memory installed on your XF.
You will need it to fully install the Inspiration In A Flash collection.
The DCP Vintage Keys and 80's Pop Vol I and II are worth the price.

I also forgot to mention Joel/Moessieurs website.
He has several free XF downloads available - I'm not sure if there was a Korg 03W?? voice collection
The XS voice libraries were available at one stage from the motifator.com website.
The Easy Sounds collections as stated before also had voices etc from their various libraries.

Posted : 01/06/2016 1:35 pm

I second DCP VK, B's Knees and 80s Pop I/II as very cheap (to buy) libraries. For me and what I do they were great, but if you are doing completely different things than they may have no value to you. Good news is those libraries don't require flash board as they utilize only preset waveforms.

Posted : 01/06/2016 8:45 pm
Per
 Per

You can find a collection of 1,152 free voices for your Motif XF6 at this adress:

https://bricksite.com/perskovgaard/yamaha-synth-voices

Posted : 21/02/2021 6:49 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us