Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Midi Keyboard to Motif-Rack XS with Standalone Editor

20 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Bad Mister

I have the same problem, I try to connect my Motif Rack XS with a Kurzweil PC3, in my case it is with Windows 8.
I will try to follow the sequence of communication that you have indicated in this forum.

Regards.,
David

Make sure you have the Motif-Rack XS Editor!!!!

Posted : 03/04/2018 1:04 am

Seguí el hilo de la primera respuesta de Bad Mister y solucione la comunicación entre el Motif Rack XS y el Kurzweil PC3 como controlador. Todo funciona muy bien. Ahora ya puedo editar los voices con el editor. Muy potente el Motif Rack XS... Es una bestia...

Saludos.,
David

Posted : 03/04/2018 7:21 am

Gracias BM, Genial...

Posted : 03/04/2018 7:26 am
Bad Mister

I followed the thread of the first answer of Bad Mister and solved the communication between the Motif Rack XS and the Kurzweil PC3 as controller. Everything works very well. Now I can edit the voices with the editor. Very powerful the Motif Rack XS ... It is a beast ...

Regards.,
David

Excellent! You are very welcome!

Posted : 03/04/2018 8:13 am
 b

Hi All,
I carefully followed the instructions, and could see on the editor screen that my controller keyboard was "playing" the onscreen piano keyboard.
But I heard no sound. When I "played" the onscreen piano, I did hear tones.
I needed to check the little box in the lower right hand corner of the editor screen - Midi Thru.
After that, everything works!
Thank you, this is great to work with.
B

Posted : 17/05/2018 5:02 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us