Clear all

Motif XF8 editor for Mac OSX EL Captain Version 10.11.1

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Dirk
Topic starter

Dear friends,

I,am well pleased whit the Motif XF 8 it,s a super instrument.

Until last week i worked whit the Motif XF editor software on my Mac OS X 10.

After the update from Apple OS X EL Captain version 10.11.1 the editor didn,t worked anymore.

Please can you tell me where i can become a driver that,s compateble whit the Motif XF 8 editor and the Mac OS X El Captain ?

Thanking you forward for the time you have make for me,

Yours faithfully,

Dirk de Hek.

d.dehek@upcmail.nl

Posted : 03/11/2015 12:32 pm
Bad Mister

All drivers for Yamaha products can always be located at the Official Yamaha Download site: http://download.yamaha.com

There is no driver quite yet for the El Capitan Macintosh OS. You should always wait - the companies that create your computer operating systems do not hold up and wait for the musical instrument industry to fully test the necessary drivers to record MIDI and AUDIO to computers. If computer came actually ready for recording there would not be such a gap between a new computer OS and compatibility with the drivers that help the computer "learn" how to record and playback music (within the low latency requirement that musician demand).

You can find out what the results are at the following site - bookmark it and check back weekly, as testing is going on now...

Posted : 04/11/2015 2:51 am
Bad Mister
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us