Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Motif xf8.... Is it still worth buying this or waiting for the next one to come out??

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Is it worth buying a motif xf8 now or waiting for the next version to come out? The motif xf8 has been out for a long time now and I'm wondering when the next workstation will be released! I don't want to spend all that money for them to release a better version later this year! Do you think it's worth waiting to see if they release anything this year? I think the motif xf8 has been around since 2011! I feel like I could be buying this product at the end of its shelf life, if that makes any sense. Please can someone give me advice on what I should do. I have looked at the moxf8 which is a more recent product but from what I understand the xf8 has more to offer. Please help. Many thanks ! Do I buy or wait?

Posted : 09/01/2016 6:57 pm
Michele

Motif XF are still good workstation nowadays. Peraps their price will be reduced once the new model hits the market. It's up to you decide wheter to invest in a newer and more expensive instrument or stick with the old and still good Motif XF.

Posted : 14/01/2016 10:24 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us