Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

motif xf8 premium collection

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I just bought the Motif XF8 40th anniversery package (Europe) but I can't find that "Peter Jung's Symphonic Orchestra" listed under "motif premium collection". How can I get it? I received an USB-Stick with some libraries but I can't find it on that stick.

Posted : 04/07/2015 9:20 am
Bad Mister

You should contact your regional Yamaha office. I cannot tell you what was in the 40th Anniversary package from Europe or whether is was the same or different from the 40th Anniversary package here in the USA. In our 40th Anniversary giveaway, the "Peter Jung Symphonic Orchestra" data - was not a part of the data. Contact your Yamaha office _ address and phone number is typically found in the back of your Owner's Manual.

The only data from Peter Jung in the (US) 40th Anniversary package was his "CS80 Library"

Posted : 04/07/2015 10:29 am
Topic starter

Thank You, I'll try

Posted : 04/07/2015 10:54 am

If you're after the Symphonic Orchestra XF voice library, check out the Yamaha Music Production Guides "Motif XF Flash Memory Content". You send an email to EasySounds and they'll send you a link to download that and Inspiration In A Flash.

Posted : 07/07/2015 2:14 pm
Bad Mister

Thank you, James! Very helpful.

Posted : 07/07/2015 5:23 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us