Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Please HELP!!! I follow the instructions by pressing [Utility] + [Cursor Up] + [F1] on my MOXF6 ... but nothing happens. Cannot see the version info, nor will my device search for the update on my formatted USB drive... What to do?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Please HELP!!! I follow the instructions by pressing [Utility] + [Cursor Up] + [F1] on my MOXF6 ... but nothing happens. Cannot see the version info, nor will my device search for the update on my formatted USB drive... What to do?

I know its a different key sequence because Ive been successful in the past... cant remember the correct (simultaneous) key sequence to make the update work

Attached files

Posted : 27/11/2021 2:57 pm
Bad Mister

I know its a different key sequence because Ive been successful in the past... cant remember the correct (simultaneous) key sequence to make the update work

Hi, Welcome to YamahaSynth. Don’t panic, you’re in the right place…(sort of…)

You’ve posted in the the Motif XF Forum
You are also following the instructions for the Motif XF Updater routine.

But your attached picture, (thank you, by the way) confirms that you own a MOXF (a different product, altogether).

Please go to the Official MOXF Download page, (link below). Download the Updater file for the MOXF. Current is V1.12
The instructions are included with the download explaining what you need to do if you determine updating the firmware is necessary.
__How to check your version, Press [UTILITY] + [JOB] — the screen will reveal your current firmware version.

Link — Official MOXF Download Page

If you get stuck, post back here.

Posted : 27/11/2021 3:18 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us