Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

80's pop/rock sound set 1

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I know they make the 80's pop/rock sound set 1 for the motif xf,but does anybody make this sound set for the moxf??
thanks for any help.

Posted : 27/03/2017 4:30 am

Rick at Playkeyz.com was the programmer for both Vol I & II of the 80's Pop/Rock Soundsets.
It does list the MOX version (.X4A) on his website but not the MOXF (.X6A)
I know Yamaha MusicSoft sell both Vol I & II, but these are only the XS and XF versions.
I don't know if the XF is actually a .X3A file or the XS .X0A file that will load in the XF.
If you have the Melas suite of tools you would be able to convert any into the .X6* format
Best bet would be to email Rick and confirm.
Unsure if Rick is on this Forum, he does show at times on the motifator.com forum.

Posted : 27/03/2017 10:48 am
gris
 gris
Eminent Member

Motif XF soundbanks in .XOA format kan be loaded into the MOXF.
Cheers

Posted : 27/03/2017 12:05 pm
Bad Mister

gris wrote:

Motif XF soundbanks in .XOA format kan be loaded into the MOXF.
Cheers

No, no... the compatible Motif XF file would be .X3A (All), .X3V (All Voice), .X3G (User Arp) and .X3W (All Waveform)
It can also import Waveforms only from .X3P (All Pattern) and .X3S (All Song) - meaning any samples recorded using the Integrated Sampling Seq

.X0A is a Motif XS All data file... and not compatible directly to the MOXF.

Posted : 27/03/2017 12:12 pm
gris
 gris
Eminent Member

Ooops, sorry my mistake- of course X3A is the right format to load into MOXF, I have the Melas tools and if you need help with fileconversion I can do it, just email me: braxpelle@gmail.com

Cheers

Posted : 27/03/2017 9:48 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us