Clear all

Best way to trigger one-finger chords?

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
John
 John
Topic starter

So...I have a situation where I don’t have enough hands, and need to trigger a few pre-defined chords — either by pressing unused keys or triggering via external pads. What’s the most sensible approach for this in the MOXF?

The only way I can think of is to create patterns for each chord and turn each of them into user arps. Am I headed in the right direction?

Thanks!

Posted : 26/12/2018 3:58 am
Bad Mister

The only way I can think of is to create patterns for each chord and turn each of them into user arps. Am I headed in the right direction?

Quite possibly... it is not really clear why you don’t have enough hands, and what these chords are supposed to accomplish.

Certainly you can use an Arp to ‘play’ chords, but how you need to have them take the place of having an extra hand... is the unknown.

Posted : 26/12/2018 6:15 pm
William

Another thought is you could create a song with everything except the missing hand then play the song and use a layer to add in the "missing hand".

Posted : 29/12/2018 6:41 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us