Clear all

Can't find Steinberg Prologue

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 Paul
Topic starter

Hi all,
I purchased the mix f8 just before Christmas, I have only just got around to installing cubase ai 9.5 on my laptop, I cannot however find prologue.
Any help with this much appreciated. Thanks.

Posted : 23/01/2018 10:04 pm
Bad Mister

Hopefully, you found the piece of paper that was in with the envelope containing the Manual... it has your Activation Code... you’ll need that.

The Prologue VST should be installed when you install Cubase AI 9.5 so if you were looking for a place to download it, don’t. It’s already preinstalled but not yet Activated... Also installed with Cubase was the eLicence Control Center software.

To use Prologue, open the eLicenser Control Center, click Enter Activation Code, and then enter the Activation Code listed on the "Activation Code for plug-in software" sheet included in the box, which will activate the Prologue license.

Make sure you register a MySteinberg Account as this entitles you to reactivation if your computer crashes, or you get a new one, plus they will keep all your licenses, plus it entitles you to discounts etc., etc., no downside to registering.

You will find Prologue under the heading STUDIO > VST INSTRUMENTS

Posted : 23/01/2018 10:10 pm
 Paul
Topic starter

Ahh Ok. I will give that a try, thanks for the reply.

Posted : 24/01/2018 6:47 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us