Notifications
Clear all

Cubase - Voice Restore won'T work

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hi

actually I'm using Cubase 9. I can't really remind by myself but over Cubase Version's I used the STORE Function of the moX-VSTi to save a Patch. Yesterday I'm working for hours and use the (Cube-Icon) Store Function of Cubase (like I do with my Mininova - no Problems at all). After a while I want to change the Patch using the Cubase (Cube-Icon) Load Function. The moX shows "Transfering Data..." Message but the Direction seems to be the wrong. The PC receives the Patch from the moX, but I want the moX to receive Data from the PC. BULK Protection is OFF.

As I remember this has (for me) never worked so I began to store every Patch (Voice) with the VSTi-Function itself in the moX. But this is not so simple as with Cubase itselve. With the Mininova no Problem.

Any Ideas ?

Posted : 03/07/2017 5:59 am
Topic starter

PS : The GLOBAL Patches (which Cubase synced sometime in the Past) loading instantly without any Message. The I thought - hmmm must I'm on a USER Memory. I switch to a USER Memory, but the same. Klick on a self saved Voice intend the mox to TRANSFER (mox >>> PC) the actual Patch to Cubase.

Posted : 03/07/2017 7:01 am
Bad Mister

Hi Klaus,

We can probably help you, but first we need to exactly which product you own... you've posted in the MOXF Forum, but you mention several times that you have a MOX.

So before we begin, which product is it we are dealing with MOX or MOXF. Thanks.

You should be able to capture and move data (in the right directions) when necessary with the VSTi and with the Cubase Sound Browser... but before we can refer you to setup info we need to know what we're dealing with... and although it works the same on Mac or Windows, some times that info is helpful also.

Posted : 03/07/2017 1:09 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us