Flash board

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Leon
 Leon
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I recently purchased 1 gig flash with inspiration in a flash so I had left 720 mega (about) then I loaded dance pack and finally oberheim sound pack .
So about 600 Meg left after I removed one pack(oberheim) flash does not show that space is free so what I am doing wrong on top of it dance pack moved somewhere my inspiration in a flash can't find it.

Posted : 20/02/2017 1:03 am
Leon
 Leon
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I guess nobody knows so I did format flash board and started from beginning.

Posted : 21/02/2017 10:12 pm
Bad Mister

Your question is not clear. Sorry.

Posted : 22/02/2017 4:11 pm

If you just delete the user voices from a pack, its waveforms still remain in the flash board. To free the space you also have to delete the unused waveforms. Unfortunately I found no way so far to select and delete multiple user waveforms in one take. Maybe Bad Mister could help here.
One way is to delete the unused waves one by one where you have to wait for each wave to be deleted, select the next one and go over again.
The other way is:
-save a x6v voice file with samples (stores only the samples currently used by user voices)
-wait a long time πŸ˜‰
-format your flash board
-wait another time :/
-load the x6v file with samples
-wait again…
and your flash board will contain only the waves you actually use.

Btw. Is there really no way to delete more than one waveform at once?

Posted : 11/03/2017 10:27 am
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us