Notifications
Clear all

helping for download

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

hi:
i am from iran i have moxf why i can not download MOTIF Premium Contents Pack (PCP) for MOXF this pack is free
yamaha is wonderful I bought a synth that is not supported this pack is not free for me

please give me if you have other link for download

thank you

Posted : 26/09/2018 5:07 pm
Bad Mister

I am not sure why you cannot download the data. From where are you attempting to download it?
There are some things that are country specific, in which case you can contact the Yamaha Distributor for your Part of the world.

In the back of your Yamaha Owner's Manual is a listing of regional Yamaha Distributors, those responsible for your Part of the world will be better informed than myself as to why you can't access it. And perhaps they can provide you with a web location where you will have access.

Let us know.

Posted : 26/09/2018 5:29 pm
Topic starter

hi:
that was my mistake because i had problem with my register in that site after i solved it i can download packs so easy
but i do not know why when i load ULTPIANO.X6A i have no sound from my moxf
and i have to reset factory my moxf i had problem just this file and other file load and work so good
thank you

Posted : 11/10/2018 8:35 pm
Bad Mister

Please describe what happens when you load the file. Does it complete the load? Does it take several minutes?
Did you check Local Control? What appears in the screen - can you see the titles? Did the Voices load according to the screen? Do you have a Flash Board installed?

Any details would be helpful...

Posted : 18/10/2018 4:38 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us