Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Hey! Is there a way to quickly pull up a voice from one of the built in performances?

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Eminent Member
Topic starter

So I am going through some of the performances and finding that there are some awesome voices in there that I would like to favorite, so I can quickly access them when creating a pattern. To do this now, I need to note the Voice (Pre + number) and then go into voice, and find that specific one, and favorite it.

Would be a lot easier if I can favorite a voice somehow through pattern mode.

Thanks!

Kevin

Posted : 25/02/2018 1:05 am
Bad Mister

You’ll be happy to know that every Voice that is in a Part of a Motif XF PERFORMANCE is available as an individual VOICE.

Call up the Performance, on the main screen press [F2] VOICE.
Each of the Parts is identified and the location is shown as to where you can find it in VOICE mode.

Posted : 25/02/2018 1:58 am
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Awesome... Okay so I am aware of that process flow. Once I get here, it seems I need to manually navigate over to Voice, and then navigate to that Bank and Number and then I can favorite the voice. Is there a way for me to get directly to the voice easier i.e. highlight one of the, lets say 4, voices, press a key and then it pulls that voice up immediately.

I am new to the forum (new owner of a MOXF, loving it so far). Have watched several of your YouTube videos, which were great and very informative.

Thanks Bad Mister

Posted : 05/03/2018 2:39 pm
Bad Mister

You posted in the Motif XF forum, you say you have MOXF... (we’ve moved your post to the MOXF forum)

Instead of designing your own methods of navigation, it is highly recommended to sit down with the MOXF Owner’s Manual and at least go through the QUICK GUIDES section. This will, if you do it while seated at the keyboard, teach you the basics, the MODES, how they are related and the proper shortcuts to navigate between them.

Trust me on this... serve you well it will.

Posted : 05/03/2018 2:49 pm
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Okay good idea. I will do that this week.

Thanks Bad Mister!

Kevin

Posted : 05/03/2018 3:33 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us