Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

How do I load the YC-3B into my MOXF6?

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

The installation guide for the YC-3B says to refer to the Owner's Manual. But the MOXF6 Owners Manual doesn't explain it. In fact, the phrase "YC-3B" does not appear at all in the Owner's Manual.

I get that a lot of guys love DAW's, but I play live...and I need to get those sounds out of my PC and into the keyboard.

Thanks for your help!

Posted : 17/06/2016 8:08 pm
Bad Mister

The YC-3B is a VST Plugin software organ for your computer.

Posted : 18/06/2016 12:40 am
Topic starter

Thanks. So if I'm looking for B3 sounds for performing, I should keep looking. Any recommendations on third-party voices?

Posted : 20/06/2016 11:42 pm

DCP B's Knees, K-Sounds Organimation, and Easy Sounds has a couple B3 libraries - those are three that come to mind. Easy Sounds "Organ Session" has 120 MB of user waveforms and their "Live Organ" has 128 MB of new waveforms, so you'd need a flash board. B's Knees only uses internal preset waveforms, I believe Organimation also only uses preset but you'd have to check.

These libraries were designed for Motif XF but the files will be compatible with moXF.

Posted : 21/06/2016 9:59 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us