Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

how do i set a velocity to a voice in performance to trigger another voice in a part

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

trying to create a performance where I can trigger another part voice using velocity while playing another part so I don't have to reach up and press a button to turn on or off another voice... cant find how to do. a tech said to go to edit,select the part, press F1, SF3, but that didn't work. I don't see any setting for velocity or key on...

Posted : 29/07/2015 3:13 am
Bad Mister

lloyd wrote:

trying to create a performance where I can trigger another part voice using velocity while playing another part so I don't have to reach up and press a button to turn on or off another voice... cant find how to do. a tech said to go to edit,select the part, press F1, SF3, but that didn't work. I don't see any setting for velocity or key on...

Sorry, could you be a bit more clear about what you want to accomplish. It is not clear to me what you want to accomplish... Be specific, so we understand what you're trying to accomplish.

Press [EDIT]
Press a numbered button [1]-[4] to select the PART you wish to EDIT (if you don't do this you will not find the Velocity Range parameters for the Part)
Press [F1] VOICE
Press [SF3] LIMIT
Here is where you will find the parameters that set the Note Limit range and the Velocity Limit range for the PART. "L " and "H" are Low and High. The currently select PART 1-4 will be lit and the upper left side of the screen will indicate the Mode = Perf, and the Part Edit number.

Posted : 29/07/2015 1:01 pm
Topic starter

thanks, got it

Posted : 26/02/2016 10:23 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us