Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

I need help. my category search button only functions as favorite and does select voice anymore. Is there any way I can rectify the issues?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I need help. my category search button only functions as favorite and does select voice anymore. Is there any way I can rectify the issues?

Posted : 15/08/2021 4:18 pm
Bad Mister

The Favorite button will light whenever you have a Favorite marked in a Category.
You can have one or more Favorites in each Category, or you can have no particular Favorites in a Category.

If you press the dedicated [FAVORITE] button it will list just your Favorites.
If you are looking for your Favorite brass sound, press [CATEGORY SEARCH] > dial up Brass, press [FAVORITE] your Favorite Brass sounds will be listed. If you have no Favorites in a particular Main Category the Favorite button will go dark.

When you push [CATEGORY SEARCH] the top line lets you select the Main instrument Category… starting with Acoustic Piano… if you press [ENTER] you will see a list of all programs designated “Acoustic Piano”.
If you move the cursor to the Sub Category, you can further refine your search.
Favorites appear on the list with a heart icon
If you wish to view only your Favorites, press the [FAVORITE] button

See pages 26-27 of your Owner’s Manual

Posted : 16/08/2021 6:13 am
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us