Synth Forum

Notifications
Clear all

I want " first Motif XS Sample Pack" but link is dead, can someone help please?

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
gris
 gris
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Earlier I tried to download this free 100MB soundbank with S90 ES Piano, Brass and Winds, Vocals and Choirs and Strings
from this Motifator site:
http://www.motifator.com/index.php/main/comments/xspand_your_world_content_updated_with_new_free_downloads/

But unfortunately the download link is dead, I have tried to contact support at Motifator several times but nothing happens... πŸ™

Does someone here have this file and can share it with me? Or can download it somewhere else?

Thanks in advance πŸ™‚

/gris

Posted : 02/11/2015 4:20 pm
Bad Mister

Go to the Official Yamaha Download website and lookup CONTENT for your Motif XS

http://download.yamaha.com

Select your country
Type in your Model: Motif XS
When the Search Results appear confirm by clicking on your keyboard model: Motif XS
A listing of items for your Motif XS will appear... the download you seek is listed under "CONTENT"

Posted : 02/11/2015 8:33 pm
gris
 gris
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks very much for your reply, but the only thing I find is:

"XSPAND YOUR WORLD" Contents:Yamaha MOTIF XS Director's Pocket
Free Download contents produced by Yamaha Contents developing team
or the 3rd party sound designers.
Director's Pocket is including samples of Yamaha Pacifica, new Yamaha
Oak Custom kit, new Power kit, Latin/World/Indian Percussion kits.
*DIMM Memory is required to use these contents."

?

Posted : 02/11/2015 10:36 pm
Bad Mister

Not sure of your second question here:

?

This is the XSpand Your World free contents library you asked about.

DIMMs are Dual Inline Memory Modules and must be added to your Motif XS in order for you to load in new custom SAMPLE data. Please see your Owner's Manual page 295 "Optional DIMM Installation" for details on the type and installation of these items.They must be used as a matching pair. If you are attempting to load this library into the MOXF... it will not be compatible.

The MOXF can load data created on a MOTIF XF... (yes the letters matter). The MOXF and the Motif XF share FLASH BOARDS as storage media.. the XS was not able to write data to FLASH BOARDS so the data in that library is not going to be loadable to a MOXF (if that is the keyboard you have).

If you have an XS with DIMMs you can load this XS Library. If you own a MOXF this data was made available in MOXF format when they put together the INSPIRATION IN A FLASH data library... if you have this already, you have the data from "XSpand Your World".

Free Content for your MOXF would be found on the OFFICIAL Yamaha Download site:
MOXF Content Data

Posted : 05/11/2015 11:06 am
gris
 gris
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Bad Mister, I thought that XS libraries could be converted with Melas tools to be loaded into a MOXF?

/gris

Posted : 11/11/2015 10:59 am
Bad Mister

If you own a MOXF this data was made available in MOXF format when they put together the INSPIRATION IN A FLASH data library... if you have this already, you have the data from "XSpand Your World".

Posted : 11/11/2015 1:12 pm
gris
 gris
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yep, youΒ΄re right, Problem solved. Thanks very much Bad Mister! πŸ™‚

Posted : 11/11/2015 8:56 pm

hi everyone:
i want enigma flute sound for moxf. please if a person can .put this sound for download
thank you

Posted : 11/04/2018 3:37 pm
gris
 gris
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I can help you with this, email me : braxpelle@gmail.com
But you need flash expansion to be able to load it

Cheers

Posted : 14/04/2018 9:35 am

thank you gris:
my moxf has flash board
i sent a request to to your email.it,s name "enigma souds'

Posted : 15/04/2018 6:59 am
Share:

Β© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved. Β Β  Terms of UseΒ |Β Privacy PolicyΒ |Β Contact Us