Notifications
Clear all

I'm looking for some hands-on instruction in the Los Angeles area

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
 Marc
Topic starter

Seems like there should be people out there, but I haven't been able to find any. The Yamaha dealers I've spoken with are not helpful, nor have I found anyone on Craigslist, which is usually a good resource. Institutional DVDs and youtube demos are all well and good, but they can not address specific questions.

Posted : 27/06/2016 8:42 pm
 Gwen

I feel your pain... if you find someone send them my way ... Orange County resident.

Posted : 28/06/2016 1:18 am
 Marc
Topic starter

Right. You think we're the only ones looking for help? Not likely. Too bad there isn't some data base with this kind of info.

Posted : 28/06/2016 4:17 am

I'm watching the downloadable video I purchased from the Motifator site over and over again but hands on would be nice before I upgrade to the Montage. I'm in the SF Bay Area. I know someone mentioned that they were in Orange County. You may want to look up Jermaine Griggs who runs the Hear and Play website. He lives in Irvine, CA (last I checked) and prefers Yamaha boards so he can probably help you out.

Posted : 05/07/2016 8:46 pm
Share:

© 2024 Yamaha Corporation of America and Yamaha Corporation. All rights reserved.    Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us